The ScubaPro Equator With Air 2 jacket style BCD is very rugged. It has convenient, large zipper pockets for storage and accessories. Created with a simple, user-friendly design and equipped with Scuba Pro’s alternate air inflator system. This system eliminates the need for an Octopus. This BCD gets high marks from the staff at A-1 Scuba for durability and ease of diving.
ScubaPro Equator With Air 2
- 420 denier nylon construction ensures a long and active dive life.
- Wraparound air bladder provides a secure, comfortable ride at depth and on the surface.
- Triple-strap system locks the tank in rock-solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Octopus pockets on each side offer options for carrying your backup second stage.
- New, easy-to fold lightweight backpack makes dive travel so much easier.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Airnet padded backpack is water draining and enhances comfort during long dives.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch easily and secure with low-profile squeeze buckles.
- Two large zippered pockets fitted with knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
- BC comes equipped with a Balanced Power Inflator or an AIR2.
- Available in five sizes with 22 to 38 pounds of lift capacity, depending on size. See BC size chart for details.